In addition to the services offered in the “Day of” Package, the Full Package offers:
– Meet with you for a couple of hours consultation to help you clarify the vision, goals, and priorities important to you for your wedding/event day.
– Help you determine the style of wedding/event you desire (guest count, degree of formality, time of day, colors, etc.).
– Track deposits and payments, and keep you informed as to budget status and payment due dates.
– Develop and manage a wedding/event planning timeline, reminding you of all appointments and matters needing your attention.
– Ensure ceremony and reception sites are cleaned up and all rental items are returned.
– Locate, verify availability, and accompany you on appointments for: Ceremony , Reception , Caterers, Florists Equipment and linen rental companies
– Locate, verify availability, and set appointments for you to meet with: Officiants , Photographers, Videographers, Bands/DJ’s
– Advise and assist you in choosing wedding favors.
– Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
– Produce a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
– Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
– Contact service providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
– Communicate venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
– Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental Items
– Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before wedding date
– Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
– Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
– Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
– Attend sound check with band musicians/ or DJ and review formalities and
– Contract with limousine/transportation vendors and valet services, if needed.
– Schedule you for bridal gown appointments.
– Refer you to resources for groom and attendant’s attire.
– Refer you to invitation vendors and offer suggestions on invitations appropriate for your wedding style.
– Proof the wording of your invitations and programs.